We Understand Your Needs & We Can Help You!
- Export Air & Sea
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) approved
- Certified to handle dangerous goods (DGs)
- Accredited Air Cargo Agent (AACA)
- Export Clearance
- Export Documentation
- Banking documents - Letters of credit bills of exchange, etc.
- Chamber Certification – Origin Certificates, document legalisation
- Bio-Security (Quarantine) inspects/certificates
- Years of experience in export understanding and handling of different industry groups;
- Mining equipment
- Plant, Equipment and Machinery
- Food ingredients
- General cargo
- Additional services include; transport, packing, labelling, palletising, shrink wrapping, etc.
- Marine insurance policies
All possible freight movements are examined and not restricted to main carriers. Each destination is carefully considered, and service rates and reliability are taken into consideration when booking our clients cargo. We offer competitive rates for air and sea freight shipments of containerised, consolidated, break bulk and out of gauge cargo.
Make sure the specifications of your products are to the highest level of detail. The kind of documentation involved in the classification of your cargo can vary depending on the nature of the product.
Would You Like a Free Consultation?
We understand the importing and exporting process can be intimidating and confusing. If you require a face-to-face meeting with one of our experts our first consultation is free! One of our experienced staff will meet with you and answer any questions you have. Simply fill out the consultation request form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.